Fillet of Fish Burger with Creamy Coleslaw and Chips
Fish has become a regular meal option in our home and I have to say that I am very pleased by this. Its versatile, easy to whip up and let us not forget all those omega 3’s that is so good for us.
Here I share with you a quick and easy fillet of fish burger recipe. Serve with your favourite chips and you are good to go.
Fillet Fish Burger
- 4 fillets of fish
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 packet coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 burger buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of lettuce leaves
- Oven Chips / Fries
- Cook your fries according to package instructions
- On a plate combine the flour, salt and pepper
- Dust fish fillets in the flour mixture and set aside
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat, then add the butter
- Once the butter is heated, start frying the fish- about 2 minutes per side
- Combine the coleslaw mix with the mayonnaise, adjust salt and pepper according to taste and mix well
- At this point you could also toast your buns
- Generously spread some mayonnaise onto the toasted buns, add lettuce, fish, top with the coleslaw and more lettuce
- Serve with oven chips/ fries and the rest of the coleslaw
Stay tuned for more delicious and quick recipes coming up.
As usual I would love to hear from you.